Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Intro to us

Hey everyone! I'm Lauren Borquez. I'm brand new to the wonderful world of blogging and can't wait to share a little about our life. I been told more than once that we need a reality show. I find the statement a little silly but I'm happy that most days are never dull! I'm a "retired" glamour model, a wife, and a brand new mommy. My husband Chris is from Portland Oregon but we call Tuscumbia Alabama home for now. We are a diverse family made up of various ethnic backgrounds. I'm sure that we do stand out a little in a small southern town but i dont mind it at all. I have a psychology background so I love the differences in people. We pride ourselves on being compassionate and very tolerant of others. My family is my life and I am so blessed to have them. I adore my new title of mother. Our son Thomas Kal-el Borquez was born of March 20th,2009. My husband and I are crazy about him. We are calling him Kal-el. His first name is after his greatgrandfather who I call "Poppa". His middle name is after Superman ...lol yes thats right. Chris had to talk me into that one at first but now I love it. Its unique and it fits him perfectly! He's a big boy weight and height wise. He certainly didnt get those traits from mom! I look forward to sharing our awesome sometimes crazy life with you all. So stay tuned for many updates from mom, dad, and supa baby :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive