Kal-el hit another developmental milestone this week! He is officially a crawler. I should mention a VERY independent crawler who doesn't need or want your help thank you very much! lol We are so proud of him he has worked really hard at crawling, the determined look on his face and the grunting noises he makes trying to position his little arms and legs and move ahead is precious! He gets better at it each day. He is also growing before our very eyes. Chris and I did some fall clothes shopping for him and at 6 month old our little big boy is in a SIZE 12 MONTH! Good grief! He grows out of everything sooo fast but we are not complaining, we are just grateful that we have a healthy growing baby boy! I love walking in his little nursery in the morning before work. Most of the time he is already up and I walk in and "catch" him crawling in his crib and playing with his little toys. Every time he sees me he looks up and smiles and laughs at me from ear to ear. I laugh with him, then I pick him up. He gets so excited when I do this that he shakes his entire body and kicks his legs. I have to brace myself b/c hes already stronger than me lol..sad.. I know :) I guess its officially time to start baby proofing everything in sight!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment