Ok so I'm going a little post crazy here lately but it seems like there is just so much happening all at once. I walked into Kal-el's nursery early this morning and there he was ...STANDING! My little man had pulled up and was holding on to the railing of his crib! How exciting :) This of course means that he will soon be walking. He's doing several things pretty early which I find very exciting and very encouraging for my poor back and arms esp if baby boy decides he wants to walk early! I cant wait to see what he weighs at his next doctors appointment. He is also" talking" alot more and trying different combs on us. Yep he's getting pretty fancy with it lol. The other night he was hyper and in rare form I had him on my lap jumping up and down nonstop. The whole time he was babbling at 100 miles per hour. I thought hmm this will be a great time to work on him saying Mama. He got quiet and stared at me like I was a crazy lady as I proceeded to say "mamamamamamamama". He then laughed out loud, got really quiet and then opened his little mouth to speak. Only the words that came out were not exactly music to my ears "DADADADA"...followed by laughs. Umm not funny are you serious?! Say Mommy! Mamama. My husband has obviously been working this with superbaby during the day...I've got some catching up to do. Thats my goal this week! Wish me luck :)
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment