Thursday, December 10, 2009

Strike a pose...over and over again!

My days of modeling have left many imprints on my life that I apparently just can't seem to shake. While I'm pretty grateful for the heightened sense of awareness when it comes to things such as posing, makeup, lighting, fashion and esp POSING...(oh boy did the posing ever stick) I often times find myself the butt :) of jokes related to it! I honestly almost don't even notice that I'm doing it. Its truly second nature when someone brings out a camera that I try my best to find the best light and angle. I have a catch all head tilt pose that I feel after 6 years of experience shows what I'm fully capable of LOL. I break it out at family functions, holidays, church pictures, drivers licenses, passports, and most recently our work picture for our office website. All of my coworkers find it hysterical. Every time we have a picture to make here Wes uploads the pictures and superimposes my head to other shots of myself and they ALWAYS fit. I literally do the exact same pose in EVERY picture b/c I know its one that works for my head shots. If you didnt notice that everyone else in the picture had moved you would swear its the same picture. For this mornings photo shoot I absolutely could not stop putting my hand on my hip they finally had to ask me to stop. Would this have been embarrassing to anyone else? Yes probley but its me were dealing with. Steve had to repremend me a couple of times b/c the old arm kept trying to creep its way back up to perch on my hip. The picture here shows some of Wes's finest work in copying and pasteing my head! I think it makes me look like a mutant from Xmen. Flying face attack! Bahaha We have a great crew here at the office :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive