Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Toddler Leash :)

A slightly questionable purchase if you ask Chris. Ok lets just be honest my husband hates seeing little people on leashes lol. I formerly tended to agree...thats former as in past tense, as in before I had a child. I now think this is one of the best things since sliced bread. We have a very active toddler and this time last week I thought we were still going to Oregon on our family vacation. Being that we were going to be in very crowded airports there was no way that I could be talked out of this additional safety measure. Soooo I quietly grabbed one on our bi weekly wal mart trips. Chris, of course laughed and rolled his eyes but knowing there is rarely any talking me down agreed to let the puppy leash wear Kal-el :) Now that we are no longer going to Portland the need for it isn't as great but we will still be traveling somewhere so I'm sure I will have to break it out. Hey, I have no shame when it comes to the safety of Super he's ALOT of toddler. I wouldn't have it any other way but when we go to big scary places puppy will be attending piggy back style!

1 comment:

Blog Archive