Saturday, August 14, 2010

Book Of the Month Selection- "Llama llama mad at momma"

This month's selection has got to be one of the most adorable childrens books I've ever had the pleasure of reading. It may even be my favorite. Mommy llama takes baby llama on a shopping spree that he would rather not have been a part of. A temper tantrum ensues and Mommy llama must calm baby llama down a bit and reassure him that shopping is almost done and he will soon be home where he can play. She confides to him that she doesn't like shopping all that much either but certain errands had to be taken care before they could call it a day. Everytime I read this book I can't help but think of the similarities between the llamas and Kal-el and I. It seems like we do an awful lot of shopping and I've been lucky in that I have a happy shopping buddy who very rarely has "llama drama fits" in the mall. I'm sure the previous statement has totally jinxed me! :) I highly recommend all the books in the Llama series but this is my personal favorite and the perfect fun book for mommy's of little boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive