Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy 82nd Birthday Poppa!

  Yesterday my precious grandfather turned 82 years old! Our family celebrated this wonderful man's birthday this past Sunday at our usual Fiesta Mexicana birthday spot. We had such a wonderful time. Looking around the table where our family sat  I realised how blessed we are to still have each other and we are especially grateful for Poppa. I've said before what a remarkable man he is. He is truely one of a kind and I honestly wish everyone had a little of what he has in him. The world would be a better place.  He has made a huge impact in the lifes of so many and he has always set the greatest example for his family. I cherish each and every year that we get to celebrate him.  Happy 82nd Birthday Poppa! We love you so very much!
Best buddies :)
Chocolate is Poppa's favorite
Our sweet, crazy family :)
The Birthday boy!
Eating Mimsy's Lemon..sour!
Mmmmmm!
So sweet!
All the boys :)
And the girls :)
What am I doing lol?
Headed home on a sugar high :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive