Sunday, August 1, 2010

You scream, I scream....

Yummo! Yesterday Mimsy and I  took Kal-el for his first trip to The Water Wheel for some homemade ice cream. He had a wonderful time and of course LOVED the ice cream. Even though it's not Bruster's it certainly came close. Mimsy ordered ButterPecan, I devoured banana pudding, and Super ate and played in his strawberry cheesecake! In a way it became diet effective seeing how it was so HOT outside that at least half of our creamy dessert ended up melting and landing on jeans, toes etc.  Chris had to work yesterday :( We missed him but he really would NOT of approved of all the sugary items served to munckin. It's was a bit over the top but we don't do it often so it was a nice treat. We finished up the night at Aunt Shane's when Chris bear got off. He swim with the boys while Kal-el and I relaxed and visited with Aunt Shane. Kal-el managed to stay up until 11:00. Must of been all the sugar I gave him. Guess next weekend I'll give him salads lol.!
Everything was melting..including my toddler :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive