Sunday, September 5, 2010

Casanova ..Round Two!

Kal-el strikes yet again. He really seems to have a way with the ladies. Today Chris, Kal-el, and I stopped by to visit Brain, his wife Shannon and their 2 1/2 precious little girls for their house warming. Their 3rd little girl is in the oven and almost ready to make her grand entrance..thats where the half part came in :) Super played non stop and had a blast running around outside with the other children. If he could talk I bet he would say that is favorite thing about playing today came in the form of a beautful sassy little red head by the name of Brianna aka Na-na. Lock up your toddlers..Super is on the loose :-)
"Uh Mommy! Why are we going home?..I was still enjoying my date!"

I would of taken waaaay more pics but my camera battery died!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive