Dear Mr. Pack-N-Play,
It's with a heavy heart that I would like to extend my condolences on behalf of my immediate family in regards to your impending departure from our home. We will deeply miss you and think of you very often. It is regrettable that our time together was brief. I know that you will be content in storage until the next little Borquez offspring comes along. The mere thought of this is the only thing that keeps us going. You put in alot of hard work and spent tireless days holding our beloved child as if he were your very own. I'm sure that you were equally as concerned and hurt when he decided that he would make an attempt to tip you over. When independent toddler assertion failed initially you showed resilience only to be conquered in the bitter end. I felt your pain once more when he revealed he was literally and figuratively "over you" as he climbed out and reached for vast new horizons all over the living room and beyond. It's not your fault, I know you would never intentionally jeopardize his safety. We know each other far better than that and I would never question your intent. I will close by saying I'm sincerely sorry for an "emptiness" this has left you with. So in the words of Chris Brown ...Dear Mr Pack-N-Play we are throwin up dem duces...regrettably of course :)
Sincerely,
Kal-el's exhausted Mommy
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment