Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Book of the Month- Happy Thanksgiving Biscut!

  Even though it's been a terribly slow month for posting (due to Kal-el and I being under the weather) I did not forget about the book of the month! This month selection was perfect for November because it's about Thanksgiving! I tend to stay away from the books that talk about "the first thanksgiving" and the whole rewritting of history in a positive light to avoid facts (trust me you don't want that soap box)  so I looked for a simple book about being thankful for your blessings. Yay! I found just what I was looking for . It's about a child and her dog named Biscut. The best part is that Biscut looks alot like Ginger. Everytime Kal-el and I read the story he always points at the puppy and yells "good girl Ginger" It's beyond adorable. The pages fold out a little so it holds his attention. As of lately, we have had to hide all his real pop up books. He gets a little too excited and rips the shapes out. Love that sweet man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive