I was back in the ultrasound room in no time and thankfully heard the sweetest sound....baby Borquez's heartbeat....thumping at 133 beats per minute to be exact. What a blessing and a relief! I was given the good news and told to have a seat in the doctor's waiting area. Since Dr. Wakefield is no longer delivering .I saw Dr. Musgrove for the first time today. I adore Dr. Wakefield and am extremely picky about physicians so changing was hard for me. I ran into Dr. Wakefield on the way into ultrasound and he gave me a big hug and joked around with me a little. He personally recommended Mr. Musgrove for me so I felt confident in his referral. I ended up being quite pleased with Dr. Musgrove after seeing him. He seems very competent and understanding. I can only see one down side and that has to do with schedule and wait times. Oh well, I can use that time to relax and get caught up on some reading!
As far as pregnancy cravings go they have changed slightly. I'm still pretty sick in the mornings. My egg sandwiches have been replaced with 2 hashbrowns from Mcdonald's covered with strawberry jelly. Kinda weird I know, but it's the only thing that doesn't seem to make me sick early in the morning. My energy level is totally depleted. I'm sure much of this can be attributed to chasing a toddler around. It's so different when you already have one. Laying down whenever you feel like it is obviously not an option. I can't wait til second trimester to get a bit of my energy back!
In other news Super and I have made it though the first week of Chris being gone with no major issues. Well, I forgot to feed our dogs once...sorry Max and Ginger! ;) Now we just have 11 more days to go and Dada will officially be home from training! We can't wait. We send each other pictures and text and talk often. This morning Kal-el woke up giggling and whispering "Dada." He misses him alot but he's handling it like such a big boy! Here's a picture of the newest Borquez family member...lovingly refered to as BB....Borquez Bean :)




No comments:
Post a Comment