Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Christopher xoxo!!!

Last Thursday was my sweet husband's birthday. Saturday was the day we celebrated due to everyones work schedule. We went to our favorite family birthday spot..Fiesta Mexicana. We had a great time! Chris really racked up on Oregon stuff this year. He couldn't of been happier. We had an interesting/ eventful time with his birthday cake but I think in the end he was happy. It's hard for anything to go wrong in his book if the word ..Oregon...is present...anywhere! :-) I'm so happy we celebrate birthdays together every year and try to make it special for each other. There was even a little drama this year and I still wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm sure I'll be on the receiving end of cougar jokes until were 80! Happy Birthday Chris "Bear". We love you soooo much! xoxo

Before we left the house :-)
Super & DaDa
Being Silly
The infamous cake :/
Look up Chris!
Presents for the Birthday Boy!
Being sweet :*
Chris & his best buddy Zac!
One of my best buddies..Beth :)
Mimsy, Kal-el, and Larry
Zach & Lea
Jason & Beth
Chris tearing into his yummy rice maker Aunt Shane & Raymond got him!
Our sweet man LOVES spicy food!
Get it Super!
Many more pictures to come of Kal-el playing on stage with the Snowman. Aunt Shane camera has all the good shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive