Hooray! The second of our blog books has finally arrived. I must say that once again I am very pleased with the company, quality,and appearance of this latest book. I had orginally planned on doing one book per calender year HOWEVER because of my incorporation of Wordless Wednesday, the fact that I post more, as well as add more pictures in general I exceeded the page limit allowed per book and now must resort to now doing a biannual blog book. I actually like this idea better. Primarily because now I wont have nearly as long of a wait! I will say that this second book is huge... its easily twice as big as my previous one. I think it works better because the company I order from now gives you the option of printing exactly the way your blog is laid out as opposed to trying to squeeze everything in one page. Once again the only aspect that has room for improvement is the cover choices for the book. I'm still pleased with the overall look because I wanted something "happy" looking to go with cartoon blog header I had made for the blog. So here it is ..the second edition of Being the Borquez's! :)








A random Wordless Wednesday with Super...they do a great job with the color
and printing process.
Father's Day Story..one of my favorites
The Lost series finale party!
The back cover :)
So sweet! I love it! I can't wait to order my first book! I am going to be SO excited.I am so glad that you got me started on this. I enjoy reading blogs as well as writing them. It is really a great idea! Thanks, Lauren!
ReplyDeleteLooks FABULOUS! Such a good job, Lauren!
ReplyDelete