It is so so hard for me to believe that my little baby will be TWO next month. This time of year is a big deal to me. Not only do I work diligently at getting Kal-el's birthday party planned I also have to set up a date and organize outfits for his two year pictures. If you are a mommy of little boys you can certainly feel my pain when it comes to the endless search to find adorable, unique outfits. It seems to be quite the rare find to locate an outfit thats not completely generic in apperance and if you happen to find something that fits the bill you can almost guarantee that every other little boy you see will be sporting it for their upcoming event as well. Thats the case unless of course you want to put your little one in fru fru monogramed attire, and dress them like little 80 year old men which is also everywhere you turn..gag. I just can't do that to my sons lol :) Its just so hard to find dress up attire thats not "Shoals area" stuffy and bland..and I hate that because I LOVE fashion. I was thrilled when Gucci announced that they were developing a childrens line...lol although I'm not sure why ..not like ANY of it would be in my price range..well maybe some socks :) Anyway after a good deal of searching I think I've found a few items that will work just fine for Kal-el's pictures. I hope he agrees ..he loves dressing up and the more hats/sunglasses I can throw his way the happier he is to show off. Between Chris and myself I have NO clue where he gets this from lol ;)

Here's little man's outfit for his One year pictures last year..he was still so young that the outfit kind of wore him....which I think is actually kind of precious lol :)
Now on to this year.........
Outfit #1
Outfit #2
Outfit #3
LOVE all of them. SUPER cute. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love them all but the last one is, of course, my favorite. I put Kobe in a baby pink button up Ralph Lauren Polo shirt and rolled the sleeves up to his forearms and then put it with some white shorts and white shoes similar to the ones you posted without socks and he was absolutely adorable! I got one of him in that same outfit but without any shoes and it's my favorite! Luckily, Kal-el is so darn cute it won't matter what he wears... he will look adorable!
ReplyDelete