Valentine's Day is such a fun holiday. Chris is the love of my life everyday so it's not that much of a different day for us. We do light, sweet, sentimental gifts and heart felt cards but nothing over the top..we usually save anything more extravagant for anniversarys but I love all the fun theme'y' stuff for Kal-el's age. I try to make every holiday special for him while he's small because I want him to look back and have fun memories. Last night we exchanged our gifts and then had a fun little photo session. I have one traditional gift that I get Chris every year..its a certain kind of boxer with a certain candy on it. Finding a different pair every year is getting more challenging after 6 years of doing this. But its so fun/funny and it's our little inside joke based on a song I made up. :) Chris got me a few new Agatha Christie books to complete my collection. I think I have all of hers now yay! We also got our new phones as an early Valentine's day gift and I must say I've finally gotten used to mine and love it! As for Super he loaded up from the family and considering Mickey and Handy Manny toys made their way to our house he was one happy little boy on heart day! Logan even got to join in on the fun..even if he didn't know it! Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO
Mommy leaving kissy face prints! xoxo
Kal-el's Goodies!
No one escapes the kissy print!
Absolutely No one! :) MUAH
Told you we wouldn't leave Logan out!
Kal-el was so confused as to why Chris was drawing on my tummy lol
The loves of my life :)
"I've fallen in love MANY times, ALWAYS with you"
I adore this post!
ReplyDeleteThose little jeans and Chucks are killing me! I love it. He's such a handsome little man. Can't wait for Logan to make his debut!
ReplyDeleteso sweet. and i hate yoru stretch mark free tummy. blah!!!!!!! lol. you look adorable!
ReplyDeleteDon't be bad I know you look adorable to and believe me I have MANY other symptoms ...oh the fun lol :)
ReplyDelete