Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Little Shopping For Logan...

 I've spent alot of time shopping online for all of Kal-el's two year picture apparel. I can officially say that I found everything I was looking for and in all the right sizes...score! After my clothing mission was complete I realized that I hadn't purchased anything for baby brother Logan yet. I started thinking about his newborn pictures and how unique Kal-el's were with his Superman onesie and I knew that I  wanted to do something similar for Logan..I mean he's Wolverine afterall lol! I love the little croquet hats that everyone uses for newborn pictures but it seems like it's really getting overdone here lately plus you really have to find something just right for a little boy so that it's not feminine looking. So this weekend I was on another quest but this time for Logan. I wanted the perfect little hat to go along with his name so I'd have two unique superhero newborn pictures. I knew before I got started that I'd more than likely end up having to have one made. Luckily I found a lady on Etsy that was willing to do a custom Wolverine animal hat for Logan. I'm so excited..I've never been disappointed with the sellers on Etsy..really can't say enough good things about that site. So here are the first couple of items I've bought for Logan. I can't wait to have his little pictures made so I can order both prints in canvas and hang my little superheros beside each other in their rooms. :)

Our first SUPERhero :-)

1 comment:

  1. All of these things for Logan are adorable. Thank you for re-posting this sweet newborn picture ... this is by far my most favorite picture that I have ever seen... ever.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive