Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kal-El's 2 year Pictures- Sneak Peek

  We always use Captured Studios when they have their limited edition promotions through out the year. They have always done such an amazing job that we decided to use them this year for Kal-el's official 2 year pictures. Last year we used Heather Mitchell and could not of been happier but Captured is just a lot closer to home and I adore the ladies that work there. I know that we will continue to use both of these talented photographers in the future. Captured does a sneak peek on facebook of  4 of the pictures from a session. It turned that three of their choices were our favorites of Super as well. I will have to say that my very favorite didn't make the cut but I plan on ordering a large canvas of it so stay turned. I can't wait to post it when it comes in! In the mean time here are our other 3 favorites!

1 comment:

Blog Archive