Monday, March 21, 2011

My Family Necklace has arrived!

The UPS/Fed Ex/USPS trucks have been making an apperance almost daily to our home over the past 2 weeks mainly delivering goodies from Etsy for Kal-el's upcoming party tomorrow. I had almost forgotten about the necklace I had made with my familys names and birthstones engraved in it. When the truck pulled up I expected another box full of Mickey Mouse something-or-anothers. It wasn't until I had to sign for it that I had a small hunch it might just be my beloved necklace. I was over the moon to when I opened the little package and there it was. The four of us to wear around my neck close to my heart forever. I don't change up jewlery much. I like to find pieces that mean something and never part with them. I'm not sure this one will ever come off...unless of course we decide to add one more to the Borquez brood ;)

4 comments:

  1. very cute! Where'd you order from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from one of the sellers on Etsy..they have great custom jewlery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! <3 it Lauren! =D Etsy is my favorite place to shop.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive