Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Day of Work

   Today was my very last day of work as a staff agent with State Farm insurance. I've worked there for almost four years. Back in December I went part time with the intent of staying home full time once baby Logan arrived. I originally planned to work up until a couple of weeks before my c section but decided to leave a month earlier.  Nannie and Poppa have been keeping Kal-el during the half of the day while I worked but it was beginning to be quite the undertaking for them. Super is A LOT of toddler to keep up and I'm just so grateful that they were able to help me as long as they could. They share such a precious bond with Kal-el and it has been a very special time for them as well as him. I'm also so thankful for all of my husbands hard work and his ability to provide for us. If it were not for him I would certainly not be able to come home and raise our boys. I must admit that while I worked full time I hated it...with a passion... especially after becoming a mommy..HOWEVER part time was such a nice balance for me. Part of me may even miss it but I know I have a real purpose at home. There are so many things I want to be able to experience first hand with my children and so many life lessons and philosophies I need to be able share with them. I know that their early years will go by so fast so I want to be able to cherish these times while I can. I know one thing for sure I'll be full of love and very low on energy but I wouldn't trade it for the world and I can't wait to start this chapter of my life!
                                                  Tired, 8 months pregnant, and ready to go home :)
                   Bye bye office...we had many interesting, frustrating, and enlightening times together!

1 comment:

Blog Archive