Thursday, May 5, 2011

Annual Mother/Daughter Banquet 2011

    I always look forward to May because our church has its annual Mother Daughter Banquet. Even though all the ladies in my family usually have a hilarously good time, I really wish it was just a "Mother's Banquet"  like other facilities celebrate. Some Mommies have SONS that don't want to be left out you know :)  I have carried Kal-el for the past two years regardless, mainly because of Chris's work schedule. No one ever seems to mind. Super is lots of fun and generates tons of laughter. This year was a 50's theme. Everything was so adorable. The only thing missing was the fact that Aunt Vicki was sick this year and couldn't make it. It really wasn't the same without all of our family present. I also hate that I didn't get more pictures of Mom and I or her and Kal-el. I guess we were so busy trying to keep an eye on little man that we left some shots out. We still had a great time! Don't know what I'll do when I have TWO sweet little men running around..guess we'll just have to keep going anyway..maybe I'll stick some bows on them lol ;)
The yummy spread..complete with a twist and shout carved watermelon :)
Kal-el and Nannie during the service
                                                  Super is ignoring Mimsy over a brownie!
                                         Sharing a laugh with Aunt Shane & Mimsy
Kal-el & Mommy
He loves watching girls put on makeup..he sees alot of that around here :)

1 comment:

  1. Love his outfit! Cute 50s party! I wish we had something like that at our church. It sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive