Yep, the little big guy I'm growing is fully cooked this week. Woo Hoo! I had my 37 week appointment today and everything looked great! Dr. Musgrove checked me again and I have made some progression..I figured as much. I've been having lots of cramping at night and it is seriously so hard for me to even leave the house. I have seen EVERY Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode ever made at this point I'm sure :)
My appointment started off with a little scare. I was finally called back after an hour and a half of waiting. I wish I had of took a pictures of the waiting room. Ill pregnant lady faces everywhere. LOL It must of been 3rd trimester day because we were all HUGE and all around the room were little swollen feet and lots of fanning. I was almost asleep when I heard.."Mrs. Borquez.. I promptly waddled my way back to the exam room. Once there they took my blood pressure and did all the usual procedures. They pulled out the Doppler to listen to Logan's heartbeat. Thats when my scare started. They could not locate him for a good 20 min. It usually takes less than a minute. After a few minutes my worry subsided because I could feel him move. He was apparently just being stubborn...imagine that ;). He's heart rate was perfectly normal and a few beats more than usual...they said it was because he ran a nice little marathon in my tummy!
Last week I was barely dilated. Today I was in between a 1 and 2 and 70% effaced. So definite progress. Come on 3 cm..I really want my c section date moved up..just a little! Dr. Musgrove said we for sure need to take a peak at Logan next week. So looks like I'll have one more set of ultrasound pics to share before his arrival. We need to check to make sure he still has enough fluid and to be sure he isn't out growing his living quarters. If he is..we will gladly evict him! :) So overall great news today...I can't wait to meet my new baby boy... and I can't wait to see Kal-el's face!
Logan is about the size of a watermelon at 37 weeks!
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)


No comments:
Post a Comment