Well, technically he is just a few days over that since we keep up by weeks (4 weeks 2days) BUT since that will eventually change to months I'm just going to do his update on the 16th of every month. I wasn't sure if I'd have much to update on for baby Logan when I originally decided to do this, afterall, newborns are pretty much all the same right? Eat, poo, sleep. Wrong! Little man is already different from his older sibling in many ways and even at a month old already has his "ways" Most notable perhaps is the amount of formula this little infant consumes. Wow! I kid not..he takes 7-8.5 oz EVERY feeding and has been doing so since last week at 3 weeks of age. I honestly didn't even know this was possible. I knew I wasn't confusing hunger cues with other needs because I tried everything my baby was just and is HUNGRY..A LOT..err constantly! I've researched it and apparently feeding on demand is still what needs to be done..soooo unless he starts spitting up (which he literally never does) or starts having tummy problems or issues sleeping/or staying awake then he needs to be fed til his hearts content. He sooo gets this from me :)
He is still such a wonderful laid back baby. He gets up about twice a night and after a bottle he easily gets himself right back to sleep. He looks for our voices..mainly Kal-el's..lol I'm sure because it's the one he's heard non stop since being in the womb. He has excellent head control now and can hold his head up for several seconds. I don't remember Kal-el being able to do that quite so early. Defiantly not a race but it's interesting to note the differences in the two. Logan is such a sweet part of our family. I'm so glad he's here and I can't believe its already been a month!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

Happy 1 month Logan! =D He is the perfect combo of Chris and you Lauren. What an precious little boy.
ReplyDelete