Three years ago today I was exchanging vows with my best friend. I can honestly say I love him more with each passing day. We have spent seven years of our lives together and I wouldn't trade a moment of it for the world, during good or bad times. I can't wait to celebrate together. Hopefully it will be later in the week since his job has him in Memphis today and possibly tomorrow. The exact day is not important what matters to us is that we are able to set some time aside for each other. Seven years of such wonderful memories and I truly feel like we are just getting started. I love you more than words and always will Chris Bear. Happy Anniversary :-)
Here are some very random pictures of us over the years!
7 Months Pregnant with Super
Being silly :)
2008
Come on Chris we are at a childs birthday party..SMILE lol






No comments:
Post a Comment