Thursday, August 18, 2011

Logan's 2 Month Doctor Visit!

  Baby Logan had his 2 month appointment with Dr. Melvin today. Chris was at work so I had Aunt Shane meet me over at his office. She was such a big help and Logan was crazy about her being there. I know this because he smiled for the first time ever at her and it was a HUGE smile. He didn't stop there he cooed at her as hard as he could. He looked like he was trying to get a story out. It was absolutely precious! I even managed to get some pictures of him in action!
  Although, not as big as his older brother...looks like we have another above average big boy on our hands. Logan weighted 12 lbs 9 ozs and was 23 3/4 inches long putting him at the 75th percentiles for both weight and height. Dr. Melvin said everything looked perfect. Even his doctor likes his hair :) He commented that he had excellent head control. I have noticed in the last couple of weeks he holds it up for quite a long time. Sweet man is growing up. He of course got his shots today. Both a good and bad thing for me. Obviously I do not want him to hurt but at the same time I know it will be good for him to get out of the house a little and now we can do that! I wanted to verify the amount of formula that he consumes is still ok. I got the go ahead to keep doing what I'm doing. Good news for hungry man. One of the immunizations comes in liquid form. I asked the nurse if it was flavored bc Logan gobbled it right up. She said "no its kind of yucky". LOL Even funnier! I was also told his belly button hernia would get a little bigger before it resolved itself at age 2 or 3. Works for me! It's already big but as long as it doesn't hurt baby boy we will let it stick around or should I say OUT! Overall great visit and I 'm so grateful for two sweet healthy babies. No more owies for baby "Logee" until hes 4 months. :)
 
The Drive Over
Smiles for Aunt Shane :)
He was having so much fun until the mean shots got started!
Post Shots :(
 
Ready to go back home! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy! He is so cute. Makes me want another little one soon. Glad Logan is healthy and completing milestones. =D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive