Friday, September 2, 2011

Deliveries For Kal-el!

  My sweet superhero got an awful cold virus a couple of days ago. He's felt a little rough but for the most part has been playing and running wild like always...much to my relief. He's only had a low grade fever so I haven't stressed about potential seizures. Even with being sick I could tell Super was starting to get a little bored cooped up in the house without Logan.(I carried Logan over to Nannie's to try to keep from exposing him to Kal-el's bug) When the UPS truck pulled into our drive way moments later all traces of boredom ended promptly. Everything ..and I do mean EVERYTHING that arrives to this house via any shipping company in a box belongs SOLELY to Kal-el! My Aunt Sandra often sends Kal-el sweet, thought little gifts so he gets overwhelmed with joy when the truck backs into our drive way. Yesterday was an extra surprise because Kal-el got TWO boxes instead of one. I hoped they were both for him because if not he would throw an absolute fit for both of them anyway. The first box we opened was a toy truck set from Aunt Sandra. He LOVED them! He started saying "Hi blue car, Hi red car, Hi yellow car!" He named all the colors correctly too :)
  He played for a few minutes and then eyeballed the second box. I saw where the package was shipped from Nike and thought maybe Chris had ordered something but once I opened the box the package itself was much smaller. It was Kal-el's new Jordans from Mimsy! I couldn't believe they had already made their way to our house because she had just ordered them the previous day for him. He was thrilled with them and ask that I "put shoes on now Mama" So cute he's definitely MY child! He wanted to sleep with his cars and with his shoes still on his little feet. I think its safe to say that he loved all of his deliveries..with the exception of the cold of course! 
His feet are the same size as mine almost LOL

1 comment:

  1. Love the J's! I hope Kal-el gets better soon. Colds and fevers are never fun.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive