Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Costumes!

Yay! It's that time again. I've mentioned how much I love fall and I must admit that a large part of that is the love for funny/weird/random costumes that I subject treat my kids to! Now that I have sweet baby Logan, Halloween will literally be twice the fun. I realize that I only have a few short years until they can pick out exactly what they want to be so I try to take advantage while I can. I'm sure they will LOVE this aspect of my personality when their older lol! Last year Super was a random garden gnome. I loved it and thought it was fabulously funny. Chris wasn't near as crazy about it as I was! Last near I posted a few of my favorite options for Kal-el's costume choices before finally desiding on the garden gnome. This year the choice has already been made but I'll be happy to share the runner ups :)
   
First Runner up:
Here's the set I almost went with : Kal-el as Lightening McQueen from Cars and Logan as a leaf Air Freshener!


   Alternate : Ok this next one's weird..but what did you expect? lol
    Kal-el as  a Mole bobber..you know like the things they have at Chuck E Cheese and I was going to have Logan go as a squirrel...so umm technically he couldn't get "bobbed" by Super lol!

And finally the winner!!! I went with something a little more traditional :) Kal-el as fries and Logan as a little bag of Ketsup! So cute :) I can't wait! I think Zach said it best.." They'll be the cutest deep fried starch and tomato flavored high fructose corn syrup condiment in town! LOL

                                              Vintage 80's Mickey D's French Fries for Kal-el
              A lil dipping sauce courtsey of Logan he's sweeter than Ketchup :)

Here's Kal-el getting his package in the mail!
                                             

1 comment:

  1. Cute costume ideas for the boys Lauren! Can't wait for the Halloween photos. =]

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive