Sunday, October 16, 2011

Logan is 4 Months Old!

   This is really when all the fun begins. I probably said the same last month to but it seems like at four months babies start to actually look like they will in years to come. Logan is still such a precious baby and still so so good. He looks so different than his big brother did at this age. Kal-el had a more man child apperance and Logan looks like a baby doll to me. He's hit his 4 month growth spurt so he's started waking up once during the night. He has even made going back to getting up again easy on me. He quickly takes his bottle  (ALL 10oz of it!) and I lay his sweet self down and he falls to sleep all by himself! Doesn't get much better than that! Especially considering the fact that he goes to sleep at 8:00pm, wakes up once at around 3am and falls back asleep until 6:30-7:00.
     He is most definitively cutting teeth, though you'd never know it from his demeanor.This baby literally smiles constantly! I can clearly feel where a rough ridge of a lower bottom tooth has broken the through his gums. He's not even fussy about it. Chris and I carry him to Dr. Melvin this Tuesday for his immunizations. We will probably be given the go ahead for solids, as we were with Kal-el considering his size and appetite. I'm guessing will try bandannas first. Kal-el was always happy with that choice :) He has recently started cooing a lot more and I think this little guy is going to be a talker!  I can't wait to experience all the fun new firsts with the sweet baby in the coming months. Happy 4 months baby Logan. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive