Saturday, November 19, 2011

Logan is 5 Months Old!

 Logan turned 5 months old on the 16th. I'm usually never behind on the monthly age posts but there's a good reason why. I'm crazy. Yes, that's correct. I didn't forget the day was approaching ...I was actually waiting on the 20th of the month. Why you ask..well that was my orginal c section date but Logan came early soooo basically I momentarily mixed up the dates. How sad lol! The worst part is that I didn't even catch it myself Aunt Shane called me last night and ask had she missed Logan's monthly picture! I know its so silly but I kind of went into panic mode. I waited until he was in a great mood this morning, got him dressed, and took some sweet pictures!
  Speaking of sweet, not much has changed, Logan is still without a doubt the best baby I've ever seen. I'm not just saying that because he's mine. Sweet Superman was a handful even at this young age but Logan rarely even cries, he still sleeps though the night (7pm-7am), and always has a smile. He's wearing 9 month sized clothing right now. It's crazy that seems small to me but Kal-el was in 12 months at this time. Their my BIG babies :) While Logan may be big he's still not wild about baby food. We have tried several different fruits and he really just doesn't dig any of them. He drinks a TON of milk and that's obviously his preference. Dr. Melvin if he doesn't want it right now then he doesn't need it so we are fine with that. I know some people don't even start baby foods until 6 months of age. He interacts more than ever with his big brother and now Kal-el reacts a lot back to him. Seeing the sweet little bond they are making is priceless for me to witness  as a mother. Logan's sweet smile first thing in the morning melts my heart and is little laugh is absolutely infectious. Happy 5 months baby Logan we love you!
 

1 comment:

Blog Archive