Monday, November 7, 2011

Man Of Your Dreams :)

 Today I was boxing some of Super's clothes up and I came across an adorable little Baby Gap shirt that I bought for him when he was a little over 4 months old. Since Logan is exactly that same age now I decided to take a couple of pictures of him in it to see if they look anything alike at 4 months. A few people tell me they think our boys look alike but the largest majority says that while they favor a little as far as their features..Chris's eyes, my lips etc.  their overall appearance is nothing alike. I tend to agree. So here they are. They do have one thing in common...just like the shirt says....they are both the little men of my dreams! :)
                                        Here's sweet Super!
He's practically bald compared to Logan :)

1 comment:

  1. Kal-el and Logan are such beautiful babies! Love the shirt, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive