I received our third blog book last month and I love it just as much as our first two books. This book, in particular will always hold a special place in my heart because it documents my entire pregnancy with Logan as well as his birth and follows through his first couple of months with us. This book is also the largest of the three. I was really pleased about having been able to fit almost an entire year into a book. The new features and ability to hold more pictures and pages are a major improvement. One book a year to keep up with instead of two! Even though I love to be able to share our journey with family and friends on line nothing quite measures up to the book itself...in hardback...right there for our children to hold, flip through, and relive fond memories. I'm more happy than ever that I started doing this, documenting our lives and the love we share. I know it probably gets old to everyone around me when we can't go to anywhere without me bringing out the old point and shoot and there are times when I'd rather just completely be in the moment myself. However, the pay off and reward is so great that I will never stop and I hope my children will one day enjoy reading them as much as I've loved writing them and documenting our lives. I feel blessed beyond measure because I'm surrounded by love from my sweet family :)
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment