Wednesday, December 14, 2011

An Early Christmas Suprise from Beth!

  A couple of days ago my best friend Beth and Christina came by for a visit :) The three of us practically grow up together and its always so nice to see them even if it's only a few times a year. Beth is expecting her first little one, due sometime in June and Christina has a precious 10 month old little boy named Eli. The boys had a great time getting to know each other as we watched on. Beth told me a couple of weeks back that she wanted to try and get over to give Kal-el's Christmas gift to him. I had hoped we would be able to make a trip to Huntsville to see her but it hasn't happened just yet. There is still time before Christmas and we make take Super to see the galaxy of lights since he is so in love with Christmas lights :) Kal-el also LOVES the gift that Beth brought him. A "Sponge Pants" memory game. She opened it for him and showed him some of the cards. I was a little surprised to hear him call off many of the characters and Spongebob related pictures on the cards. He doesn't watch it all that much( lol I limit it , big time) but apparently he is extremely observant! He very excitedly called off " Spongepants, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, Patrick, and even said CRABYPATTY to a card that I was certain he'd refer to as a hamburger. I'd say he's really into it. He has since been carrying the cards about everywhere and has successfully matched them up many times. Logan received an adorable little train, I can't wait until he is able to push it himself! Thanks Aunt Beth! Beth finds out what she's having late January or early February...I asked Kal-el if he thought a boy or girl was in Beth's tummy...he's response "Umm a BOY!" We'll just have to wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive