Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Chris!

  On December 9th my sweet husband turned a dreadfully old 26 years of age ;) To celebrate, the entire family had dinner at Fiesta Mexicana. We had a great time and this year was extra special because Chris's brother was here to celebrate with us. Five days did not seem like long enough and we have missed Ja- Quawn ever since he left. I think the time they spent together was one of the best gifts my husband could of received. Chris's birthday cakes have always been an adventure for me to have made. Every year I get him an Oregon cake, and almost every year it's been ,well sort of ....mediocre. He is always gracious and says that he loves them but I wanted a cake to finally do our ducks justice. This year I succeeded! I was thrilled with the cake we got from Amy's Cakes. It was adorable and we really had a hard time keeping Kal-el away from it before we cut it. My husband is finally over the mid twenties hump and catching up to his "old" wife lol. He's more handsome than ever and I love him more everyday. He's matured in to such an amazing man and I'm more proud than ever of him. There is no one else on earth I'd rather grow old with. If I searched the world over I know there would not be a better husband, father, or human being to be found. I look forward to giving a little old man cakes with duck mascots on them as I roll around in my hover round with false eyelashes on!  lol Happy Birthday Chris "Bear" xoxo I love you dearly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive