Today Chris and I broke down and finally took the boys to see Santa. I'll be honest, I've been dreading it just a tad. Santa arrived at the mall on November 18th, thats how long I've been putting this little trip off. The main reason for my Kris Kringle avoidance basically derives from the fact that Kal-el sort of beat him up last year. A quick headbutt barely missing St Nicks face and a slide to the floor while throwing spinning kicks at this "stranger" as he fell to the red carpet below was not my idea of a good time. However, this year Chris was off to take us and Logan deserved to see Santa lol so I prayed it turned out a little better. Kal-el fell sound asleep on the ride over so I crossed my fingers that his temperament would be good in spite of getting woke up from his nap. I was pleasantly surprised when Super actually agreed to sit in Santa's lap in exchange for some candy. The end result is a very mediocre picture of an overly tired 2 year old with his little brother in their regular everyday clothes. I'm still thrilled about it in comparison to last year. No Santa's were harmed in the following photos ;)
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment