Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kal-el & Logan at 6 Months

  I've been trying to get pictures organized this week. I have so many that it's unreal. I don't print most of them because they go in my blog blog books and I have almost every picture we have ever taken and stories to go along with them. The only pictures that I have prints of are the ones we've had done professionally because I keep a portfolio for both Kal-el and Logan but even those are starting to add up. I ran across Kal-el's 6 month shoot today and I thought I'd share it. I've been meaning to do comparison pictures by age anyway. I just think its so much fun to look at the differences and similarities between siblings. I rejoice about the traits that make each of my sweet little guys' unique and different. We didn't do pro pics for Logan's 6 months because honestly I prefer 9 months and the one year shoots. I'm also really looking forward to an upcoming Valentine's Day shoot with HMP studios with both my little heart breakers! <3 Here are both boys at 6 months!

                             Kal-el at 6 months <3
                             Logan currently at 6 months <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive