Last night when I gave my oldest little superhero his bath he refused to let me wash his arm. Heather had some adorable little "Mom <3" temporary tattoos" that she used for the last part of their shoot yesterday. Kal-el loved the "sticker" and was even more thrilled when he discovered it wouldn't come off easily! He originally thought it was an "apple"...my child loves apples..and I LOVE that he loves them. I had to inform him that it was actually a heart. He liked it even more after that. Super actually knows ALL of his shapes....right down to Octagon and Hexagon. He's a smart cookie ..especially if you can even get him still long enough to talk to him! I love that I'm a stay at home mommy and have the time to work with him on these things ..if we can just get potty training down will be in good shape! Ok back to the tatts :) Kal-el wants to wear his shirt sleeve rolled up or OFF so we can all see his little heart on his arm. He calls it a "tatt tatt" and just in case we forget its there he reminds us every couple of hours. Sweet little Logan has one on his arm too...not that he cares...if it's not a bottle he's really just not into it! :) I let him keep his on for one more day also just because I think it's too cute and it will be the ONLY ink they have for a very long time. I don't even really like the temporary ones all that much. I just have to say a little silent prayer that IF and WHEN they do get drawn on as adults whatever they get MEANS something and it's not some gross random animal, some trashy old english gangsta tattoo knowing their from TUSCUMBIA ALABAMA lol, or a language (Chinese symbol) they don't even speak. Sorry boys I'll stop..ONLY in fear if I press on when your 16.5 you'll delberiately get a huge tiger with thug life written under it or something crazier ;) Scripture and "Mom" are fine lol! It's times like these I'm thankful I don't have a girl. I don't mean to have a double standard but if SHE came home with anything...especially a butterfly or stars I'd most likely have a meltdown! Ok back to reality I have a toddler and baby right now..whew...It's completely precious when Super looks down and says "pretty heart tatt tatt Mommy." He compares it to his Daddy's tattoos..which are totally faboulous ..because they are MY name and MY lips.and other meaningful things. He asked me to take a picture of it tonight. I'm actually glad he had this idea...now Kal-el can forever look upon it with fond memories....when I wash it off ...in his sleep tonight! ;)
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

No comments:
Post a Comment