Yesterday Mom, Larry, the boys and I made a trip to Huntsville to visit Party City! We went in search of a Sponge Bob costume for Larry. We had no such luck in that department but I did manage to score in two other areas. We got to meet up with my best friend Beth for lunch at Macaroni Grill. She is over 5 months pregnant with Zoey and looks so adorable :) After lunch we headed off to Party City. I LOVE party planning. Buying all the character merchandise is the easy part. Definitely not the cheap part but the easiest. I literally wiped out the Sponge Bob isle. We had tons of fun. I was piling so much stuff in the cart left and right and not really stopping to add everything up that I went way over budget and almost passed out as the cashier was ringing me up. In a way I'm glad I got it out of the way because it had to be bought regardless and my only other major purchases left is my cake stand. Chris had to work yesterday. It may of been a little much for him to deal with anyway ;) And I bet Etsy gets permanently blocked from our computer after this year. It's almost exactly one month remaining until its party time and I have it on the brain. This is so sad....I hate to even share it but I literally had a nightmare last night that we were headed to the facility about 5 cars deep FILLED with party decor lol( the cars filled part will be a reality, I hope my family members will pick up their phones after reading this haha) and we were locked out of the facility. Pathetic I know but I was SO upset. Speaking of my sweet family I'm hoping we can have a craft night soon to knock out some of the DIY projects. I have cupcake stands and picture frames to paint and a huge backboard for the cake table to work on and find fabric for. I have a lot of work cut out for me and a month and a few days to get it done. No pressure :) At least I will have a good 5 weeks to transition from the yellow sponge to a big furry hungry beast with unstable eyes who worships cookies. Logan's cookie monster party is up next but in the mean time the Sponge Bob theme song will play over and over in my head!
Yummy lunch with Beth!
Super loves their bread aka Rosemary loaf lol
I mean really loves it!
Going crazy at the party store :)
A tired SpongeBob headed home :)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

Good luck with Kal-el's party planning! So glad I'm done with Amari's. *sigh* So stressful planning the little one's birthdays...
ReplyDelete