Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Pictures- Little Heart Breakers :)

  I loved how the boys Valentine's Day pictures from HMP Studios turned out and I couldn't wait until Valentine's Day to post them! Heather always does an amazing job! My little guys don't pose too bad themselves! :) Kal-el for one loves to be in front of the camera at home and he warms up a little more each time we have professional pictures made. Logan will work also...as long as you keep the milk coming! I ordered four pictures from the shoot that I really liked. Which is really a lot for a mini session. I'll have to wait until the pictures come in to share the 4th one but here are the first three. Happy Valentine's Day from our little superheros! <3

1 comment:

  1. What cutie pies! They look like little stud muffin's! =D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive