Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fight Night- 4-0 :)

   Chris's much anticipated fight could not of gone any better. The Black Mamba stuck for the the 4th time and still maintains his flawless record. Even though I was extremely anxious I never once doubted his level of skill with any opponent. I just know that anything can happen in the cage and of course I worry about my husbands safety because I love him but if I didn't think he was an AMAZING fighter he wouldn't have my support the way that he does. Not only does he have my support but the support of our entire family as well as excellent trainers and loyal friends. I was thrilled that my grandfather was finally able to see Chris fight. He's waited a long time for the opportunity and this may be the last local fight that Chris takes so the timing was perfect. Larry and Aunt Shane were also their to support Chris and watch out for me ;) Mom graciously offered to keep the boys even though I know she wanted very much to come and support Chris. I even got kisses blown to me from the cage. Precious :) This fight was very similar to the others ...over in round 1, by submission, rear naked choke. I knew as soon as Chris has his opponent on the ground it was over. Speaking of ground game....I know someone whose about to graduate to a BLUE belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu ...Congats again baby...we love you and are sooo proud of you!!!  4-0!!!
                                                   Before we left :)
                                 Super coming to tell us bye before he puts his jammies on :)
                             Chris traditional prefight steak meal curtsey of Mom :)
                                   Larry and Poppa :)
                                      Poppa <3
                                    I will most more pictures when they become available to me...hopefully there are some more good ones...I was in NO condition to hold a camera steady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive