Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Logan is 11 Months Old!

  I must say that this month has gone by the quickest since I started doing these posts. This was also the most difficult month to photograph because sweet baby Logan is SO mobile now. It was nearly impossible to get him to sit still ...let alone have him sit beside a framed number and not touch it lol~! I thought I would eventually be writing about how he'd outgrown his sweet laid back personality and wonderful sleep habits but it never happened. He still looks and acts like a real life baby doll. I adore him. We all do. :)
 Developmentally he's still doing much of the same in true Logan form. Slow and steady wins the race!  He does pull up to his knees everyday but just not to his feet yet :) He's a very fast active crawler so that seems to be getting the job done for the moment. In food news...he's late developing love of baby food has begun to wane just as quickly as it emerged. He's all about real food and his beloved mashed potatoes have been replaced with a new favorite....guacamole....yes thats right...Borquez genes in full effect. He LOVES it and never fails to eat an entire serving of it. I'm glad he likes it because avocados are super healthy! It's only one month away until his big first birthday bash. I've been working extra hard on it and hope it turns out extra special for our special little man. I can't believe I've failed to mention his nickname up until now. We don't use it as much as Super for Kal-El but its still a great nickname. "Tank"...mainly because his so heavy.....don't judge...you would be to if you had Adamantium in your bones! (Wolverine reference for those of you confused). We love you Logan and can't wait to see all the new adventures being a one year old brings to our family! :)

3 comments:

  1. My goodness he's so cute. I love that I can watch your posts and see what I have coming up just around the corner.

    I'm still new to your blog and reading through previous posts but I just wanted to say that I LOVE how y'all are such fans of superheros, etc. and incorporate that in your boys' names and nicknames. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those eyes, that hair, those lips, and that smile! He is just too precious and too sweet! Happy 11 Months little Logan! I'm already looking forward to reading about the first birthday bash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little Logan. He is absolutely precious! I just love him! I know the part will be a HUGE success!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive