Last Sunday night we had some slightly unexpected severe weather. When a tornado watch issued at around 6pm until 3 am the following morning for our area I was a little freaked out....ok a lot...I know that's hard to imagine. ;) Chris was on a train in route to Memphis so I loaded up the boys and headed to Aunt Vicki's house so we could weather the possible storm together. I knew we would end up having fun more than anything. They have a new family member...Buster..and Kal-El couldn't wait to meet him. We had a fun family night and completely forgot about the storms. Aunt Vicki was able to witness Logan head bang himself to sleep. What a treat! It's his new self soothing mechanism that he does at bedtime. I'm not used to him being in the bed with us so I woke up more than once to little fingers in my mouth in eye sockets and a sweet little toothy grin. I didn't mind one bit but I can't say the same for Super. Chris brought a train back home on the late shift so he came to see us bright and early the following morning and helped me load the boys back up. Aunt Vicki got up with us and made an awesome breakfast. Chris hasn't had that in awhile he will probably wish for more storms now! I hate bad weather but I adore family time....thanks for having the Borquez zoo Aunt Vicki...glad we didn't have to crawl into the basement "where da monsters are down there!" :)
Looking at Uncle Harold's metals :)
Sweet baby fell asleep with the fur babies before I took him to bed <3
Can't have a spend the night party sans cookies!
Kal-El's parting gift..this child is so funny and random. He could not stop organizing Aunt Vicki's refrigerator :)
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)

Awww that looks like os much fun!
ReplyDelete