Saturday, September 29, 2012
A Paris Party!
When I mentioned that it was a busy week for Capes & Crowns I was not joking :) I had one day to rest in between the caterpillar party and today's Paris party! It couldn't have gone any more smoothly though. This Paris themed party was styled for a little 7 year old girl named Harmony. I had one week to tackle this party. Yep, thats not a typo. I wasn't sure if I could pull it off but because I know the little girls family and they are actually friends of ours that we haven't seen in awhile I was up for the challenge! My photographer was out of town shooting a wedding so it was up to me to try to get some decent shots on my little point and shoots. They are by no means professional but I feel like they captured the feel of the party so I'm happy with them. I'm most happy that Harmony had a wonderful 7th birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- June (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- January (1)
- December (2)
- November (3)
- September (3)
- August (11)
- July (1)
- June (8)
- May (1)
- April (5)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (9)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (4)
- January (2)
- December (11)
- November (5)
- October (3)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- July (9)
- June (11)
- May (4)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (11)
- October (9)
- September (11)
- August (11)
- July (11)
- June (12)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (12)
- February (13)
- January (16)
- December (18)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (14)
- August (13)
- July (10)
- June (15)
- May (16)
- April (14)
- March (15)
- February (13)
- January (13)
- December (13)
- November (9)
- October (17)
- September (15)
- August (13)
- July (16)
- June (16)
- May (15)
- April (16)
- March (15)
- February (12)
- January (16)
- December (15)
- November (6)
- October (3)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (10)





















Precious! I know Harmony's dad :)
ReplyDeleteMe to. We go waaay back. He used to work with my Mom and then also with Chris when he was at Honda. We used to baby sit all 3 little people. Not so little now :)
Delete