Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mimsy Moves Nearby :)

 A couple of weeks ago Mom and Larry moved just down the road from us. We love having them nearby again! They are building a house in the next year but in the mean time they found a great rental house on the same block as their lot :) The major perk is having us so close though lol! It is no secret that I hog my kiddos. I can't help it...I love them and they are only little for such a short time. In spite of mother bear Kal-El and Logan have managed to have quite a few play days down the road and thru the woods at the grandparents house! Super's favorite thing about going is bath time in Mimsy's extra big bath tub and hunting zombies in the woods behind her house. Yes, you read that correctly. Kal-El has zombies on the brain. He's obsessed with Scooby Doo and loves to scare himself silly ;) I hope Chef Larry & Mimsy know that the boys and I will over for lots of yummy suppers, playdates, and zombie hunting of course!

 These pictures were taken on grandparents day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive