Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Casual Family Pictures From Nannie's Party!

 Now that I have lovely Danielle in my life I sometimes forget to pull out my little point and shoot out! I'm always glad I end up using it however, because shoots of my sweet family are priceless to me and I know every shot can't be be technically perfect but perfectly heart felt. We had a great time at her party and Chris even got to attend along with Nannie and Poppa's good friends. I also had Danielle and Rachel stay. They are always apart of my events and I love collaborating with them. We have become friends at this point so it was nice to sit and have a chat with them after all of our hard work was complete! My goal in the next couple of years is to have a special party for every member of my family. They are the very reason I love party planning so much. Here are a few snapshots from Nannie's party. I've got lots of blogging to get caught up on in the mean time. Here's the first of 5! ;)

                     My rotten Superhero, Christian (Rachel's son( and Charlie (Danielle's little girl). They ran and played the entire time and had a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive