Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Festivities Part 2 : Lunch At Aunt Shane's House

      We've had lots of gatherings this year with the family for Christmas! I've enjoyed it so much. We had Christmas brunch this past Saturday with the entire extended family at Aunt Shane's house. I didn't take near the pictures that I normally do because my sweet Logan took a nasty little tumble and his tooth went thru his lip a little...OUCH! He's much better now and has only a small ulcer as a reminder. Still, I think he cried more about wanting down to play while we were holding him down trying to inspect the damage. In spite of his fall the boys had a great time being with our family and it was great getting together a little early and still having Santa's visit to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive