Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Chris's Birthday :)

 Chris's birthday was a couple of days ago :) Sense his big party was last year we did a simple cake this year. Well maybe it wasnt simple...it was actually pretty awesome! I asked Heather to create a Black Mamba cake (his fight name) and she really out did herself as always! It tasted even better then it looked. We had the usual Mexican restaurant lunch with the grandparents and just enjoyed our day as a family. So happy to be celebrating another year of Chris's life. He's accomplished so much in his life and risen above impossible circumstances. We love him lots.  His most random birthday present this year was 2 stitches.  Yep, 5 or 6 fights and no injuries and  one day of training and he gets a new hole in his cheek. OUCH! He's healing well though. Its fun telling people I should of taken it easier on the birthday licks ;) I should prob unload several pictures from Instagram sense I tend to do way more of that lately than anything else! Its just crazy hard to keep up with Logan. I dont have down time like I used to :) I'll never fully forsake the blog though...so no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive