Saturday, February 15, 2014

At Long Last....SNOW!!!

 I really dont make it a secret how much I love winter. We had our first snow this year! I was pretty ecstatic. We ended up with a little over an inch I think. I would have preferred more of course but I gladly took it! Kal-El LOVED it to. Logan was pretty much the opposite. He did not like the cold on his little hand and cried for a good 20 mins even after we came in. Both boys liked eating the snow however. I didnt make snowcream this year but we made sure to gather the consumed snow from very HIGH, very safe locations so I didnt freak out too much ;) The winter storm basically came in two rounds. The second day was my favorite bc it happened in the early evening and into night fall.  We watched movies, opened all the windows, and cooked. It was gorgeous outside. I seriously felt like I was in a snow globe. Go winter! LOL Chris has also been home with us during all of this bc we had to have a new ac unit put in. Its been such a wonderful, super cozy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive