Friday, June 20, 2014

Father's Day 2014

  Father's Day and Logan's birthday always go hand on hand every year. They are only a day apart and I always joke that I got Chris the gift that keeps giving sense the timing was so perfect. Honestly, its a gift itself having Chris as their father. He believes in them as much as I do and has given them so much more then he ever had in such a short amount of time. The most important being love. The look on their faces every single time he comes home is priceless. It never gets old for me to see and I know thats even more true for him.
   We had a very relaxing day at my moms. We ate. We swam. We got bit by fire ants. Well I did and ended up needing a benedral that practically knocked me out, but not before I scarfed down a huge piece of raspberry cheese cake. In between falling asleep I would shout out "tell the boys to keep their mouth closed in the water....they can dry drown" Im sure my antihistamine was a gift in and of itself for Chris. I'm not quiet much....ever. ;) It wouldnt be fathers day without mentioning once again what an awesome grandfather I have. My father hasnt been in my life for 8 years now and its honestly hard to notice bc of how wonderful my Poppa has always been. We share a very special bond. I'm a very lucky girl to have so many wonderful, caring men in my life. Love them all immensely and I know its bc of them that my little superheros will be incredible fathers themselves one day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive