Sunday, October 26, 2014

Kal-El is Homecoming King :)

 Not only was yesterday our last game it was also homecoming. I was excited when Kal-El was chosen to be on the homecoming court. He, of course, doesnt know what any of that means and I would have rather died than do something like than when I was in school lol but he enjoyed himself so much that I cried a little :) It was so sweet watching the little ones be escorted on the field. It was much hotter than I expected it to be and they all did such a great job! The experience for him would have been enough....honestly football itself would have been enough but then we heard the awesome news. Kal-El got homecoming king! :) I dont think he realized that either. He was just happy to hold hands with a pretty little girl. I took a million pictures of course.  I know there are so professional pictures coming but I couldnt help post the ones I took in the mean time :) I'll post the others too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive