Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mingle Publication pt 3!

 I'm tired but I hate to slow down while so much of my work is getting picked up by national magazines. Danielle and I have had a very busy year!! This time last year we were shooting the Mrs Claus Cookie Shop theme at Coldwater in Tuscumbia. Mingle Magazine picked it up this year for their highly anticipated holiday issue. It hit stands two weeks ago and I'm honored to say that it sold out everywhere locally in less than 48 hrs. We had lots of local talent involved in this shoot. I wish we could have all gotten together for a picture...including our two little models. Its the first and last Christmas themed shoot I will probably style but I certainly enjoyed styling it and enjoyed seeing it even more at Books a million :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive